20 June 2014

FamilySearch handouts (LDS): Family History for Youth

This is the fourth in a short series of posts that will highlight some of FamilySearch's pamphlets, flyers, and handouts.

Disclaimer: I do not have any legal affiliation with FamilySearch, and believe it is okay to publish these because the flyers are available to the public at no cost. I am simply bringing them to the attention of my blog readership, for their interesting content. This pamphlet makes some references to doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, including a spiritual emphasis on knowing one's ancestors.

 FamilySearch has been emphasizing family history for youth for the past few years, and some months ago I came across this pamphlet about that.

How do you feel about these efforts to include the youth in family history? I wish that Indexing was around when I was much younger, and I think I might not have wasted as much time playing video games if I understood that there was something a billion times better that I could do at home.

 Click an image to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful comments.