20 June 2014

FamilySearch handouts: Let's Put the World's Historic Records Online...

This is the first in a short series of posts that will highlight some of FamilySearch's pamphlets, flyers, and handouts.

Disclaimer: I do not have any legal affiliation with FamilySearch, and believe it is okay to publish these because the flyers are available to the public at no cost. I am simply bringing them to the attention of my blog readership, for their interesting content.

Let's Put the World's Historic Records Online... is a pamphlet I picked up at RootsTech 2014. This shows some remarkable predictions about how soon we might get the world's records online.

Although some say the theme of RootsTech 2014 was obituaries, sharing, or technology, I think the theme was really "collaboration, the key to success." What do you think?

Click images to view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful comments.